Where Should I Start to Learn Moroccan Arabic Online?
To kick off your Moroccan Arabic learning, we recommend that you start by reading our general overview.
These indications help you get familiarized with the transcription method that we are using across Speak Moroccan.
How Do I Navigate Moroccan Arabic Materials on Speak Moroccan?
There are two possible ways to navigate Speak Moroccan.
1. By Category
Choose the category of Moroccan Arabic content that interests you.
Learning resources on Speak Moroccan are organized into the following four categories:
- Moroccan Arabic Lessons/Grammar
- Moroccan Arabic Phrases
- Numbers/Math in Moroccan Arabic
- Moroccan Arabic Vocabulary
2. By Unit
We have also structured Speak Moroccan’s materials into units, with the goal of guiding you through a gradual learning of Moroccan Arabic.
As a result, in each Moroccan Arabic Unit on Speak Moroccan, you will find these four sections:
- One Moroccan Arabic grammar lesson
- One set of Moroccan Arabic phrases
- One lesson on numbers/math in Moroccan Arabic
- One list of Moroccan vocabulary
Units to Learn Moroccan Arabic Online
Additional Resources to Learn Moroccan Arabic
Essential Tools For Moroccan Arabic Learners:
A huge multi-dialect Arabic resource that covers 3 Maghrebi dialects (Moroccan, Algerian and Tunisian) + many others.Learn more ➤
A Moroccan, Egyptian and MSA lesson platform that has many great podcast lessons for Moroccan learners.Learn more ➤
Vocabulary Lists in Moroccan Arabic
- Jobs and Occupations in Moroccan Arabic
- Colors in Moroccan Arabic
- Animals, Birds, and Insects in Moroccan Arabic
- 150 Verbs in Moroccan Arabic
- 100 Adjectives in Moroccan Arabic
- Academic Disciplines in Moroccan Arabic
- Names of Countries in Moroccan Arabic
And More External Resources to Learn Arabic Online
We have put up together this page containing a list of additional resources to learn Arabic.
We have also compiled a list of Moroccan Arabic books for those of you who prefer paper books.
Vous parlez français ? Speak Moroccan est aussi disponible en français par ici.
Finally, for any feedback, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Have fun learning Moroccan Arabic!