Speak Moroccan Forums

The forum for Moroccan Arabic, Moroccan Darija, Morocco and the Maghreb - Le forum de l'arabe marocain, de la darija marocaine, du Maroc et du Maghreb

You are not logged in.

Announcement

To post youtube videos, put the link between [youtube] and [/youtube] -- To post images, upload them using www.tinypic.com

#1 2010-10-10 13:11:15

missbomba
Bdit nwllf

can women participate in Hajj????

just surious, sorry if its the question seems stupid

2010-10-10 13:11:15

AdBot

#2 2010-10-10 13:37:55

DAFIR
SMnaute confirmé

Re: can women participate in Hajj????

Of course !!
Don't be sorry.

I have an important message to deliver to all the cute people all over the world. If you're out there and you're cute, maybe you're beautiful. I just want to tell you somethin' — there's more of us UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS than you are, hey-y, so watch out.

#3 2010-10-10 14:58:57

Paperbird
Mmalin ddar
Website

missbomba wrote:

just surious,

u meant curious ? ...no big deal we're used to mistypings, anyway....

yeah woman can participate in hajj, in fact she has to, but only if she can; i.e just like man.

As you might have already known, Islam is built on 5 pillars, the 5th one being "visiting the house (kaaba) for whoever is able" , & able means money, health, & someone to watch your responsibilities while you're off. other than that you're exonerated.

Note : according to sunnah (prophet's teachings), there are some deeds that people can do to have the same reward as of that of hajj, that's other way of getting the reward if you're not able to travel to Makka, KSA.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj250/just-m-new/Flags/SiggyMoro-1.gif

#4 2010-10-10 15:14:22

missbomba
Bdit nwllf

aww sorry, yeha i mean 'curious' xD
well, thx for the answer i was just wondering about it cuz i never saw any woman when i saw some photos from Hajj big_smile

Board footer