Re: Ash kaddiro daba?

@Simplymoroccan kifach ze3ma, chada fiya 7it makan3ref ngliziya :wall:

Tant que mes chefs font comme si je gagnais beaucoup, je fais comme si je travaillais beaucoup.

Agafix Blog : IT Blog ( And other interesting things ^_^)

Lla, ma kentsh kanhdr 3lik bddat. Rah shlla membres 3ndna qraw nngliziyya w kayfhmoha, w iqdro ga3 iktboha, walakin mrta7in ktr f lfaransiyya. Ma shadda f 7tta wa7d, shadda lard big_smile.

SM's Website

a7ssan haja idir bnadem hiya iched lared.
ach kandir daba, j suis entrain de modifier qlq codes f un site web.

Tant que mes chefs font comme si je gagnais beaucoup, je fais comme si je travaillais beaucoup.

Agafix Blog : IT Blog ( And other interesting things ^_^)

Cool
Bonne chance.

Immature love: I love you because I need you.
Mature love: I need you because I love you.

SimplyMoroccan wrote:

Iyyeh, in sha Allah, 3lash lla.
Lmoshkila lwa7ida hiyya annaho kaynin lli kayhdro ghir lfaransiyya, w ma kay7mloush bzzaf iktbo b nngliziyya. W kaynin l3aks, lli kayhdro nngliziyya w mayfhmo walo f lfaransiyya.

I had a go at reading this. I understand some, but not all, of it.

This is what I understand :

The first problem is (annaho ?) there are some who only speak French, and can't (7ml ?) much/a lot write in
English. And there are some (l3aks ?) who speak English and (but) understand no French.

Am I right with the parts I think I understand ? And can you help me with the bits I don't understand.
Thanks. Barakllaho fik.

By reading your own translation, you can try to guess the missing parts.
Mathalan (for example):
Annaho = that...
w ma kay7mlôsh = and they don't like. There is no "can" in there. Can = qdr.
l3aks = the opposite.

The rest is very good. Apart from these small parts, that do not stop you from understanding the paragraph, you did great smile.

SM's Website

Ana tan9ra daba bezaf..

hihi, it's not easy to learn darija. but shwya bshwya I will inshallah!

thanks to you all for support :okay:

what does it mean "Have a nice day!"

beslama

ana kanjme3 7wayji, machi bach nmchi l7emmam, walakine bach nmchi nskoune f'dari jdida.. anyway, u're all welcome anytime !!

I have an important message to deliver to all the cute people all over the world. If you're out there and you're cute, maybe you're beautiful. I just want to tell you somethin' — there's more of us UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS than you are, hey-y, so watch out.

.. with detailed translation it would sound better and much more useful, no?

DAFIR, congrats btw tongue

Don't follow me, I'm lost tongue

translation? i think u already got the translation wink
and thx btw !! big_smile

I have an important message to deliver to all the cute people all over the world. If you're out there and you're cute, maybe you're beautiful. I just want to tell you somethin' — there's more of us UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS than you are, hey-y, so watch out.