Speak Moroccan Forums

The forum for Moroccan Arabic, Moroccan Darija, Morocco and the Maghreb - Le forum de l'arabe marocain, de la darija marocaine, du Maroc et du Maghreb

You are not logged in.

Announcement

To post youtube videos, put the link between [youtube] and [/youtube] -- To post images, upload them using www.tinypic.com

#1 2010-08-15 17:13:36

sarahzina2
SMnaute confirmé

ramadan: breaking fast

hello! Ramadan Mabrouk to all of you.
during these holy days of ramadan i'm praticing fast and i'm increasing meditation and i'm also searching for more knowledge.
my question is: what should you say when breaking/beginning ramadan fasting? i tried to google but i obtained only one answer.... and i'm sure you in here know best ^^ . Also,i don't know why,i was quite sure that when you break fast you should recite Fatiha
waiting for answers.
Baraka Allahu fikoom

Snt Tachelhit? laa! Tfhm al Darija?? auha! ! yau anta maghribi?? auaha lli ma bghina!

2010-08-15 17:13:36

AdBot

#2 2011-03-25 07:38:43

achminfar9
Mmalin ddar

Re: ramadan: breaking fast

lol. thank you bot, for bumping this on the forum. sarahzina2 i dont know the answer to your question in my experience we have just said bsmillah like always before eating the fitour. maybe for some more deeply practicing muslimin there is a different tradition.

#3 2011-04-03 01:37:41

Madridista
meghribi ta3 lmout
Website

Re: ramadan: breaking fast

first , we r so sorry for bein late ... such questions must be answered so fast ...

about recitin the fati7a , ive never heard about this in islam ...
as ach said u can say bismillah even though its better to say :

allahoma ini laka somt wa 3ala riz9ika aftart, wa bika amant, dahaba dama2o wa btallati al 3oro9 , wa tabata al ajro inchallah .

or just the first part  : allahoma ini laka somt wa 3ala riz9ika aftart

"We are all born mad. Some remain so ." samuel beckett

Board footer