Re: Darija 's urbandictionary

L3awed=horse

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.

this is the normal use of 3awd  ... but in the urbandico  it means  DUDE

"We are all born mad. Some remain so ." samuel beckett

I'll add :
mfarwa7 : who loves having fun

Madridista wrote:

@ LA
ive never heard 7abess looll but its good
a bba = means , o dad ... but yeah we use it in slang to say bro , in this case i'll add ''l3moum" which means uncle and bro in the urbandictionary

@ ouazzani
in our darija we dont use "7iya" only for 7chich ... for example : tomobil 7iya , sata 7iya ...
and "9tala" is a synonime too
for the word ruina , thats not slang loooolll the first word i learnt from mom , she always used to yel at me : madirlich ruina f salon rah jayyini diaf hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the other words apart from sou9o khawi r used only in tangiers i think

@Madridista, Hiiiiiya is used in the Rif mountains with H and not with 7, it's feminine: f.e: Hiya li dart lia had lmoushkil.
Hiiiiiya wollahila Hiiiya if it's really good hash.
In terms of automobiles we say lmotor 7ay or tonobil 7iya.
In terms of 7abess I think he meant to say 7ebbas which means someone with a prison mentality or could have different meanings.
I suppose it could be used to describe someone when he does something radical but really funny you might say: shefti nta wolahila 7ebbas. But I wouldn't recommend using it in online conversation because that might come over as an insult but in a conversation with a good friend the intonation and smile show him your meaning it in a nice funny way.

Ka wala maka? Samaka!

ah ok i didnt know about the word hiya ... thnx
and 7ebbas yes i use it a lot with my friends loll there some ppl who r really 7ebbaaaaaaaaaaaassa a sa7bi loll

What does
titiz agogo mean???

what does titiz agogo mean?

titiz means chicks
a gogo  = a lot

how the hell does agogo mean a lot :blink: and which bloody language is it from :blink: dooooooooon't tell me darija

no big_smile a gogo is french  ... and it doenst mean exactly '' a lot of "