http://i42.tinypic.com/2s922k5.png

Re: Welcome to SpeakMoroccan.com

selamün aleyküm karde?lerim
ben türkiye cumhuriyetinden bu siteye üye oldum
türkiyede ikamet etti?im bölge yani ?ehir
kocaeli/izmit.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4945/x1piykpqhc35lu47yoe4ev6.gif
Bayraklar? Bayrak Yapan Üstündeki Kand?r
Toprak, E?er U?runda Ölen Varsa Vatand?r...

Sa7ite.. smile

Hamba anak bumi. Tak mampu membelah lautan tak mampu mengecap bintang.
Tingginya langit tak mampu ku jingkit, rendahnya bumi pun tak mampu ku geledah. Hamba sekadar zuriat bumi.

Sa7ite..

A.s

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4945/x1piykpqhc35lu47yoe4ev6.gif
Bayraklar? Bayrak Yapan Üstündeki Kand?r
Toprak, E?er U?runda Ölen Varsa Vatand?r...

Hello, I'm a half-moroccan who doesn't speak the language because I was born in Sweden.. I understand easy and not so complicated moroccan, but I wish to fully comprehend it and speak it so that I can talk to my family in Morocco without using English or my very bad french smile

welcome barasara, look around you will find a lot

@ hiba i remember you!!! come back!

thanks smile I've looked around a lot, but I can't seem to find a page simply for grammar.. how to bend verbs in different tenses, past/future and so on, but I'll continue looking. I'm really happy I found this place smile

so yes...me too i just tried a search...i know it has been put down in some posts before, but i see no lesson exists that i can find either. i am going to post a thread in the exercises section now i hope it can help you

BaraSara wrote:

thanks smile I've looked around a lot, but I can't seem to find a page simply for grammar.. how to bend verbs in different tenses, past/future and so on, but I'll continue looking. I'm really happy I found this place smile

The Peace Corps manual "Maroccan Arabic" is a really good resource. Very good explanations of verb conjugations.
You can download it for free from their site

www.friendsofmorocco.org/learnarabic.htm

lise_c wrote:
BaraSara wrote:

The Peace Corps manual "Maroccan Arabic" is a really good resource. Very good explanations of verb conjugations.
You can download it for free from their site

www.friendsofmorocco.org/learnarabic.htm

Yes, I downloaded it about two days ago and I've begun reading it. I think it's really good and I'm looking forward to keep reading the texts.. the only thing missing is audio. It's very easy to pronounce words wrong when you only read them tongue