Are you looking for more Arabic lessons online?
There is a plethora of resources available online for free.
Some websites offer standard Arabic lessons.
Other websites, like SpeakMoroccan.com, specialize in particular dialects.
Below, we have selected for you a few websites that offer Arabic lessons online, and that cover both Moroccan Arabic and Modern Standard Arabic.
Arabic Lessons Online
- Friends of Morocco, an organization of returned American Peace Corps volunteers, offers Moroccan Arabic learning materials on their website.
- Loecsen has short Moroccan Arabic courses with audio.
- Arabalicious has free resources for students and teachers of the Arabic language.
- ArabicOnline is developed with support of the European Commission’s Lifelong Learning Programme, and it offers some free resources for beginners to learn Modern Standard Arabic.
- Aswaat Arabiyya offers Arabic students a collection of videos for listening comprehension, brought to you by the University of Texas at Austin.
- Firdaous has a free online English – Arabic dictionary (>2000 words) with translation into phonetics.
- Fun with Arabic is an online program that teaches the basics of the Arabic language in a fun and easy way.
- Iteslj offers a number of English – Arabic quizzes.
- Memrise offers free resources to learn the most important words (arguably) in Modern Standard Arabic.